PFK Electronics attended this year’s Top Technology 100 (TT100) event which was hosted in Johannesburg on 15 November 2017. The annual event is hosted by the Da Vinci Institute for Technology Management which recognises the leading companies within the relevant business categories.
PFK is delighted to announce that the company was a winner in four major categories and a finalist in another two.
- Winner: MTN Award for Excellence in the Management of Innovation
- Winner: Eskom Award for Excellence in the Management of Systems
- Winner: Blank Canvas International Award for Sustainability
- Winner: Department of Science and Technology Minister Award for Overall Excellence
- Finalist: Excellence in the Management of Technology
- Finalist: Excellence in the Management of People
The event was attended by Craig Henery (Finance Executive) on behalf of the Chief Executive Officer.